IN THIS ARTICLE
Outlines how to use QQ CLI to easily identify a node
- Cluster running Qumulo Core
- Command line (CLI) tools installed via API & Tools in the Web UI
- Logged in as root on the individual node
Use the following qq command to easily identify a node in your cluster:
qq set_node_identify_light --node 1 on
- Identify the node number you are turning the LED on for. In the example command above, we are enabling the light for node 1.
- Specify if you are turning the light on or off
You should now be successfully use the qq command above to easily identify a node
Like what you see? Share this article with your network!