Upgrades via the UI require Qumulo Core 2.1.1 and above. Earlier versions of Qumulo Core can be upgraded via 'qq' commands as detailed in Qumulo Core Upgrades via CLI
IN THIS ARTICLE
Outlines the process of upgrading Qumulo Core via the UI
- Qumulo Core Version 2.1.1 and above
- Upgrade image from Product Releases & Announcements
TIP! Click the Follow button on the Product Releases & Announcements section of the Qumulo Community to be notified when a new Qumulo Core version is released.
- Upload the upgrade file qumulo_core_x.x.x.qimg to any directory on the cluster via NFS, SMB or qq
- Hover over the Support menu and click Software Upgrade in the Qumulo Core UI
- Enter the file system path for the upgrade file.
Example: If the share/export that contains the upgrade file is /upgrades/ your file system path should be /upgrades/qumulo_core_2.1.2.qimg
- Click the Upgrade button
All Qumulo Core upgrades must be done in sequential order. If your cluster is running Qumulo Core 2.6.0 and you want to upgrade to 2.6.2, you will first need to upgrade to the 2.6.1 release before proceeding to the 2.6.2 version.
You should now be able to upgrade Qumulo Core using the UI
Like what you see? Share this article with your network!