Upgrades via web UI require Qumulo Core 2.1.1 and above. Earlier versions of Qumulo Core can be upgraded via 'qq' commands, as detailed in Upgrade via CLI for Qumulo Core.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- Outlines the process of upgrading Qumulo Core via the web UI.
- Qumulo Core Version 2.1.1 and above
- Upgrade image from our Product Releases page
1) Transfer the upgrade file (e.g., qumulo_core_2.6.4.qimg) to a Qumulo share via NFS or SMB.
2) In the Qumulo web UI, click on the Support navigation menu, then choose Software Upgrade.
3) On step 2 of the upgrade dialog, enter the file system path for the upgrade file
- For example: If the share/export that contains the upgrade file is /upgrades/ your file system path should be: /upgrades/qumulo_core_2.1.2.qimg)
- Then click the Upgrade button below.
Note that upgrades must be done in sequential order. For example, if your cluster is running Qumulo Core 2.6.0, and you want to upgrade to 2.6.2, you will first need to perform the upgrade to 2.6.1.
You should now be able to upgrade your Qumulo Core software using the Web UI.
Like what you see? Share this article with your network!