IN THIS ARTICLE
- Outlines how to add your cluster to Active Directory via the Web UI
- Details for your domain including Domain name, Domain username, and Domain password
- Navigate to Sharing>Active Directory menu in the Web UI
- Complete the following mandatory fields:
Domain Name: name of your domain. Example: ad.example.com
Domain Username: the user account or service account you will use to authenticate against the domain
Domain Password: the password for the user account or service account
- Feel free to fill in the following two optional fields:
NetBIOS name: This is the first portion of the fully qualified domain name. If your Qumulo cluster name is Qumulo and you are joined to the ad.example.com domain, then your NetBIOS name will be Qumulo.
Organizational Unit (OU): If known, this information can be entered and can normally be obtained from your Systems Administrator. If unknown, leave it blank and Qumulo will attempt to join the domain without an OU specified.
- Lastly, select the Yes button to use your AD as your primary time server.
You should now be able to successfully join your Qumulo Cluster to Active Directory.
Like what you see? Share this article with your network!