IN THIS ARTICLE
- Outlines the process of setting the Qumulo Proxy setting for Cloud-Based Monitoring and Remote Support back to the default values.
- Command line (CLI) tools installed via API & Tools tab
- Admin privileges on the Qumulo cluster.
PROCESS OR DETAILS
- In the Qumulo Cluster, ssh to any of the nodes by replacing the bold text with your Nodes IP address or DNS name in the command below.
- Login to Qumulo Core as the Qumulo Admin, replacing your password as specified in the command below.
qq login -u admin -p <PASSWORD>
- Use the command as below to reset the clusters proxy configuration back to the default values.
qq set_monitoring_conf --enabled --s3-proxy-disable-https --mq-host missionq.qumulo.com
- Verify that the cluster is communicating with Cloud-Based Monitoring in the Qumulo Cluster's Web UI by clicking on the Support tab and selecting Qumulo Care.
You should now successfully be able to reset the default settings for the proxy configuration.
Like what you see? Share this article with your network!