IN THIS ARTICLE
- Learn how to adjust your display settings (on Mac and Windows) to easier read the Qumulo UI on a 4K display
- Access to change display settings on your computer
- There are two different methods to help adjust how the Qumulo UI looks on a 4K display
Option 1: Change the zoom setting on your browser
1. Open the “View” menu.
2. Click on “Zoom In” in the dropdown menu. Repeat until the UI zooms to the size that works for you.
Or via keyboard shortcuts:
1. Windows, Linux: Ctrl and +
2. Mac: ⌘ and +
Option 2: Change the resolution of the display
For Mac OS X users:
1. Open "System Preferences".
2. Click on “Displays".
3. If Resolution is set to Default for display, click on “Scaled”.
4. Change the setting from “Default” to “Larger Text".
For Windows users:
1. Go to your Desktop, right-click your mouse and go to Display Settings. Alternatively, you can go to Start > Settings > System > Display.
2. Make sure the display you want to adjust is selected, and then drag the slider until the items in the preview image are the size you want them to be.
3. Click Apply.
You'll see the change the next time you sign in to Windows.
Now you should be able to easily read the Qumulo UI on a 4K display
Like what you see? Share this article with your network!