Qumulo Care is always happy to help... even the Grumpquats!
Get the info you need by...
- Browsing our Knowledge Base to find answers
- Opening a Case
- Messaging us via Slack if you're a current customer
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to auto create a case
- Calling one of our toll-free numbers
- North America: +1 855 577 7544
- United Kingdom: +44 808 164 6656
- Germany: +49 800 000 7047
- Australia: +61 1800 954 952
- US Gov-Care: +1 (855) 977-7788
The Qumulo Care team is available Monday through Friday 24x5 to answer incoming questions and requests. During off hours, a member of our team is on call 24/7 for situations when you need help the most.
Qumulo Care Response Times
Outage, data unavailability, or data lossImportant: For Severity 0 cases, call one of our toll-free numbers or select Severity 0 when you open a case.
|The Qumulo cluster is down or there aren't enough online nodes to form a quorum.|
|1||24×7||2 hours||High business impact while the Qumulo cluster is still available and functional||A node is down but the cluster's quorum is still intact.|
|2||24×5||2 hours||A serious issue with an available workaround||When you use
|3||24×5||6 hours||Poor or frustrating user experience||In the Web UI, a dialog box lingers for about five seconds after a change.|
|4||24×5||6 hours||Cosmetic issues or other concerns||The background color of a dialog box makes text difficult to read.|
Slack Tips and Tricks
Our team is constantly monitoring Slack during our normal Monday to Friday 24x5 standard support hours. For our current customers, using your dedicated Slack channel is the quickest way to reach out to the Qumulo Care Team for support.
Here are some tips and tricks to help you get the most from Slack:
- Keep all communications in your dedicated Slack channel and avoid private direct messages to individuals.
- Include an @here in your first message to notify the online Qumulo Care team members when reaching out for support.
- Use an @ in a message to notify a specific person in your dedicated Slack channel if you’re already working with them. If that team member is unavailable, another team member will pick up and work on your request.
- Tick the option to post the reply to the channel when replying to a message thread.
Qumulo Care is rewriting the customer success rulebook. Every Customer Success Engineer has deep experience working with file storage systems and understands the associated workflows and applications to get you the answers you need, fast.
Our team doesn't read a phone script and pass you off – we know how to help!
Article is closed for comments.