IN THIS ARTICLE
- Outlines how to configure your Qumulo Cluster for use with OpenLDAP
- Qumulo Core 2.6.10 or later
Configure your cluster for OpenLDAP
- Login as the Qumulo admin account
- Navigate to the Sharing menu in the Web UI and click on LDAP
- Enter the following information into the LDAP Configuration Page
- LDAP URI
- Base DN
- Bind Username and password
- Select the GID expansion and encryption options
- Please note to use encrypted connections you must install a valid certificate for your LDAP server using the qq command line tool.
You should now be able to successfully leverage your LDAP services for use with managing file permissions and looking up user UID and GID information within Qumulo Core.
For more information on LDAP or OpenLDAP click HERE.
Like what you see? Share this article with your network!