IN THIS ARTICLE
Outlines how to configure OpenLDAP in Qumulo Core
- Cluster running Qumulo Core 2.6.10 or later
Leverage your LDAP services to manage file permissions and reference user UID and GID information in Qumulo Core by configuring OpenLDAP.
- Login as the Qumulo admin account
- Navigate to the Sharing menu in the Web UI and click on LDAP
- Enter the following information into the LDAP Configuration Page
- LDAP URI
- Base DN
- Bind Username and password
- Enable GID Expansion
- Enable Encryption options
- Click Save
NOTE: To use encrypted connections, you must install a valid certificate for your LDAP server. Reference the Install a signed Certificate article for additional details.
You should now be able to successfully configure OpenLDAP in Qumulo Core
Like what you see? Share this article with your network!