IN THIS ARTICLE
Lists the qq commands available for Quotas in Qumulo Core and their corresponding API action
- Cluster running Qumulo Core 2.6.0 and above
- Cluster is in quorum and qfsd process is running on the selected node
- The list below reflects the qq commands currently available for Quotas released in version 2.6.0 of Qumulo Core. Certain commands may require upgrading to a later release to utilize a specific API action related to this feature.
- Command line (CLI) tools installed via API & Tools in the Web UI
- Admin privileges on the Qumulo cluster
COMMANDS FOR QUOTAS
|Create a directory quota|
|Delete a directory quota|
|Get a directory quota|
|List all directory quotas|
|Update a directory quota|
NOTE: Once you've accessed a node via ssh, you can see the full list of qq commands by running:
You should now be able to successfully use qq commands to complete specific API actions for Quotas in Qumulo Core
Like what you see? Share this article with your network!