IN THIS ARTICLE
Lists the qq commands available for SMB shares in Qumulo Core and their corresponding API action
- Cluster running Qumulo Core
- Cluster is in quorum and qfsd process is running on the selected node
- The list below reflects the qq commands currently available for SMB shares and can differ between versions of Qumulo Core. Certain commands may require upgrading to a later release to utilize a specific API action.
- Command line (CLI) tools installed via API & Tools in the Web UI
- Admin privileges on the Qumulo cluster
COMMANDS FOR SMB SHARES
|Add a new SMB share|
|Delete a share|
|List a share|
|List all SMB shares|
|Modify a share|
NOTE: Once you've accessed a node via ssh, you can see the full list of qq commands by running:
You should now be able to successfully use qq commands to complete specific API actions for SMB shares in Qumulo Core
Like what you see? Share this article with your network!