IN THIS ARTICLE
Lists the qq commands available for NFS exports in Qumulo Core and their corresponding API action
- Cluster running Qumulo Core
- Cluster is in quorum and qfsd process is running on the selected node
- The list below reflects the qq commands currently available for NFS exports and can differ between versions of Qumulo Core. Certain commands may require upgrading to a later release to utilize a specific API action.
- Command line (CLI) tools installed via API & Tools in the Web UI
- Admin privileges on the Qumulo cluster
COMMANDS FOR NFS EXPORTS
|Add a new NFS export|
|Delete an export|
|Get an export|
|List all NFS exports|
|Modify an export|
NOTE: Once you've accessed a node via ssh, you can see the full list of qq commands by running:
You should now be able to successfully use qq commands to complete specific API actions for NFS exports in Qumulo Core
Like what you see? Share this article with your network!