IN THIS ARTICLE
Outlines how to install QQ Command-Line Tools from the Web UI of Qumulo Core
- Cluster running Qumulo Core
- Admin privileges on the Qumulo cluster
- Log in to the Qumulo Core Web UI
- Select API & Tools
- Click Download Command-Line Tools button
- Unzip the downloaded file on your computer
- Once the file is downloaded and unzipped, you should be able to utilize qq command-line tools for API actions on your cluster
Note: Copy the qumulo_api directory to your home directory to ensure that only you are able to run the qq command on the computer where you are installing. If others need access, copy the qumulo_api directory to one of the following:
- Apple and Linux computers - copy to /opt/
- Windows - copy to C:\Program Files (x86)\
To use the qq command from any location in the file system while in your CMD prompt or terminal, copy the qumulo_api directory to your system's PATH.
For details on utilizing command-line tools, reference the article QQ CLI: Get Started for more information.
You should now be able to successfully install QQ Command-Line Tools in Qumulo Core
Like what you see? Share this article with your network!