IN THIS ARTICLE
Outlines how to create a cluster with Qumulo
- 4 or more nodes running the same version of Qumulo Core 2.7.9 and below
For later versions of Qumulo Core, reference the article Create a Qumulo Cluster with 2.7.10 and above.
- Power on the nodes that will be used to form the cluster.
- Review the End User License Agreement, check the box to agree and click Submit.
1) Create a cluster
- Name the cluster.
- Select the nodes for the cluster.
NOTE: If any nodes are missing, verify that the node is currently running and on the same network.
2) Create a password for your admin account
- Type in the password for your admin account.
- Retype the password to confirm.
- Click Create Cluster to form your cluster.
- Select Yes, Create Cluster when prompted.
- Complete cluster configuration by confirming the settings for monitoring, networking, and time zone preferences in the right-hand panel of the dashboard.
To access the dashboard in the Qumulo Core UI remotely, use any node's IP address to connect via web browser.
You should now be able to successfully create a cluster with Qumulo
Like what you see? Share this article with your network!