IN THIS ARTICLE
Outlines how to install a fan on Qumulo P-series platforms
- Qumulo P-series 23T, 92T, or 184T hardware
- Fan on-site
- Power down the node and disconnect cabling
- Loosen the two front thumbscrews and slide the node out from the rack to access the top panel
- Loosen the thumbscrews on the back of the node securing the top panel
- Slide the top panel towards the back of the node and lift to remove
- Locate the failed fan using the numbers on the plastic shield
- Pinch the turquoise levers on top of the fan and lift straight up to remove
- Push the new fan down until it clicks into place
- Align the top panel and slide into place
- Tighten the two thumbscrews on the back of the node
Once the fan replacement is complete, install the node back into the rack, tighten the two front thumbscrews, reconnect all cabling and power on the node.
You should now be able to successfully install a fan on Qumulo P-series 2U platforms
Like what you see? Share this article with your network!