IN THIS ARTICLE
Outlines how to replace the drives in Qumulo P-series hardware
- Qumulo P-series 2U platform
- Locate the drive using the Qumulo P-Series Drive Diagrams
NOTE: Drives in the Qumulo P-series 2U platform are hot swappable and do not require a power shut down. Operations can continue while the drive carrier is being replaced.
- Press the latch on the top of the drive carrier to release
- Pull the drive carrier straight out to remove
- Insert the new drive carrier into the empty slot
- Press the black lever until it clicks into place to secure the drive
- Verify that the green drive LED is on
Note: The SSD boot drive is located inside the node. Before removing the boot drive, reach out to email@example.com for additional instructions on how to proceed.
You should now be able to successfully replace a drive on any Qumulo P-series 2U platform
Like what you see? Share this article with your network!