IN THIS ARTICLE
Lists the qq commands available for Kerberos in Qumulo Core and their corresponding API action
- Cluster running Qumulo Core 2.9.6 and above
- Cluster is in quorum and qfsd process is running on the selected node
- The list below reflects the qq commands currently available for SMB shares and can differ between versions of Qumulo Core. Certain commands may require upgrading to a later release to utilize a specific API action.
- Command line (CLI) tools installed via API & Tools in the Web UI
- Admin privileges on the Qumulo cluster
COMMANDS FOR KERBEROS
|Delete the Kerberos keytab|
|Get the Kerberos keytab|
|Get the Kerberos settings|
|Modify the Kerberos settings|
|Set the Kerberos keytab|
NOTE: Once you've accessed a node via ssh, you can see the full list of qq commands by running:
You should now be able to successfully use qq commands to complete specific API actions for Kerberos in Qumulo Core
Like what you see? Share this article with your network!