IN THIS ARTICLE
Outlines how to install a fan on Qumulo C-series platforms
- Qumulo C-series 72T hardware
- Fan on-site
- Power down the node and disconnect cabling
- Loosen the two black thumbscrews on the front of the node and remove the node from the rack
- Press the blue button and slide the top panel towards the back of the node to remove
- Disconnect the fan from the board
- Lift the failed fan straight up to remove
- Position the new fan by making sure that the black rubber pegs are aligned with the enclosure
- Connect the fan to the board
- Position the top panel and slide towards the front of the node ensuring the peg underneath is aligned with the opening on the enclosure
Once the fan replacement is complete, install the node back into the rack, tighten the two black thumbscrews, reconnect all cabling and power on the node.
You should now be able to successfully install a fan on Qumulo C-series platforms
Like what you see? Share this article with your network!