IN THIS ARTICLE
This article explains how to replace an NIC on a K-432T node.
To Remove the Existing NIC
- Power down the node and disconnect all cabling from it.
- Loosen the two black thumbscrews on the front of the node and pull the node out of the rack.
- To remove the top panel, press the blue button and slide the panel towards the back of the node.
- Locate the NIC in the middle of the PCI card cage and remove the screw from the NIC.
- Gently lift the NIC upwards.
To Install the Replacement NIC
- Install the replacement NIC and secure it with the screw.
- Install the node back into the rack.
- Tighten the two black screws.
- Reconnect all cabling to the node.
- Power up the node.
You can now replace an NIC on a K-432T node.
Like what you see? Share this article with your network!