IN THIS ARTICLE
This article explains how to re-establish replication in Qumulo Core 2.12.0 (or higher).
- Administrative privileges
- Source and target clusters with Qumulo Core 2.12.0 (or higher)
- Successful failover—for more information, see Using Failover with Replication in Qumulo Core 2.12.0 (or Higher)
Note: If you run a version of Qumulo Core lower than 2.12.0, see Replication: Failover and Failback with 2.11.4 (and Lower).
To Re-Establish Replication
After you copy your data to the target directory on the primary cluster, you can continue to use the new replication relationship. You can also re-establish the original replication direction.
- In the Web UI of your primary cluster, click Cluster > Replication.
- To prepare for reversing the relationship a second time, on the Replication Relationships page, under Actions, click > Make Target Writable.
- To make the primary cluster become the source cluster, when the relationship is disconnected, click > Reverse Relationship...
- In the Web UI of your secondary cluster, find the reversed relationship listing with the original direction.
- Reconfigure your original blackout windows.
- (Optional) Map local user or group IDs associated with NFS ID configuration in the relationship.
- Click > Reconnect Relationship...
- Remount all clients that were previously connected to the secondary cluster and that require access to the primary cluster.