- AWS Cloud Cluster with Qumulo Core 3.2.0 and above
- AWS Console access with root credentials
- Meet the AWS GovCloud (US) account requirements
Qumulo’s AWS GovCloud (US) offering provides federal, state, and local agencies and organizations the powerful file data platform they need to enable file-based data workflows inheriting the compliance standards from the AWS GovCloud (US) region and cloud services (including FedRAMP HIGH, CJIS, or DoD SRG impact levels 2, 4, 5).
With Qumulo's AWS GovCloud, you can:
- Meet compliance mandates
- Safeguard sensitive data
- Strengthen identity management by restricting access to sensitive data and API calls
- Improve cloud visibility with auditing
- Protect accounts and workloads with continuous security monitoring
Qumulo’s AWS Marketplace listings simplify software procurement for government and enterprise organizations by allowing the consumption of Qumulo services on any approved AWS contracts and vehicles that you may already have in place.
Follow the steps below to sign up for AWS GovCloud and launch a Qumulo cloud cluster.
- Log in to your AWS Account with the root credentials. If you do not have the root credentials, create a support ticket with AWS.
- Select My Account from the user menu at the top right of the AWS Console.
- Click the Sign up for AWS GovCloud (US) button at the bottom of the My Account page.
- Accept the AWS GovCloud (US) legal agreement and provide additional information in the AWS GovCloud (US) Sign Up Portal so that eligibility can be verified.
- Once your account GovCloud account is approved, launch your Qumulo cloud cluster through the AWS Marketplace. Take care to select a GovCloud region when choosing where to launch your cluster.
Qumulo and AWS GovCloud (US) provide support for highly-regulated workloads in an extremely secure and isolated cloud infrastructure. With Qumulo's AWS GovCloud offering, you can now integrate your file data with both legacy applications in private cloud, and cloud-native applications via a single file data platform.