IN THIS ARTICLE
This article outlines how to install a power supply unit (PSU) on the K-432T platform.
- Disconnect the power cable from the existing PSU.
- To release the PSU, press the black lever.
- To remove the PSU, pull the black handle straight out.
- Slide the replacement PSU into the slot.
- Plug in the power cable.
- Use the strap to secure the plug to the PSU.
You can now install a PSU on the K-432T platform.
Like what you see? Share this article with your network!
Please sign in to leave a comment.