IN THIS ARTICLE
This article outlines the locations of LEDs and status indicators for C-192T, C-432T, and K-432T nodes.
The C-192T, C-432T, and K-432T platforms have LED indicators that you can use to diagnose hardware health issues.
FRONT CONTROL PANEL LEDs
The following diagram shows the LEDs on the front panel of the node.
- Reset Button: To reset the node, press the button.
- Onboard LAN 2 LED (⚪ Off): This port is unused.
- Onboard LAN 1 LED (⚪ Off): This port is unused.
- HDD Access LED
- 🟠 Amber: Normal operation
- ⚪ Off: HDD disconnected
- Power On LED (🔵 Blue): The node is powered on
- Power On Button
- To power up the node, press the button.
- The power down the node, hold the button for 3 seconds.
🔵 Blue: UID requested
- 🟢 Green: Power supply DC output on and OK
- 🟢 ⚪ Blinking Green (1 second on, 1 second off): AC present or only standby output is on
- 🔴 🟢 Blinking Red/Green (1 second red, 1 second green): Power supply warning
- 🔴 Red: Power supply failure
- 🔴 ⚪ Blinking Red (1 second on, 1 second off): No AC power to this PSU only
- ⚪ Off: No AC power to all PSUs
Each drive carrier has an LED that indicates HDD failure status.
Front and Rear HDD Failure LEDs
- 🔴 Red: HDD failure at the front (F) or rear (R) of the drawer
- ⚪ Off: HDD operating normally
Drawer HDD LEDs
Inside the drawer, there is an LED associated with each HDD.
- 🔴 Red: HDD failure
- 🟢 Green: HDD operating normally
You can now use the LED indicators to diagnose hardware issues on C-192T, C-432T, and K-432T nodes.
Like what you see? Share this article with your network!